Abstract Submission Deadline: 9 December 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline: 27 December 2017 (EXTENDED)
Abstract Submission Deadline: 17 January 2018 (EXTENDED) * *registration will be closed at any time if the number of participants has been fulfilled
Accepted Abstract Announcement: 23 December 2017
Accepted Abstract Announcement: 10 January 2018 (EXTENDED)
Accepted Abstract Announcement: 20 January 2018 (EXTENDED)
Early bird payment deadline: 23 January 2018
Regular payment deadline: 23 February 2018
Conference date: 7 – 8 March 2018
Full-text Manuscript Submission Deadline for Proceedings: 7 April 2018
- Provide a forum for scientists to share their knowledge related to green campus movement and global conservation.
- Exploring opportunities for international collaboration between scientists and professionals from a range of disciplines.
- Provide a forum for scientists and professionals to contribute to green campus movement and global conservation.
- As an initiation to improving qualification of biologist on green campus movement and global conservation, and equalization of institution quality (especially Biology Study Program) in Indonesia.
Prof. Ya-Ching Shen (TAIWAN)
National Taiwan University
Prof. Mikio Nishizawa (JAPAN)
Prof. Tomohiko Yoshida (JAPAN)
Prof. Satoshi Tanaka (JAPAN)
Prof. Senthil Natesan (INDIA)
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Prof. Sutiman B. Sumitro (INDONESIA)
Dr. Onruthai Pinyakong (THAILAND)
Ian Singleton, Ph.D (INDONESIA)
PanEco Foundation (Conservation Director)
Dr. Sugeng Budiharta (INDONESIA)
Purwodadi Botanical Garden – LIPI
The conference will consist of some programs including Keynote speakers lecture, Workshops, Panel presentation, and Poster exhibition.
Participants of International Conference
Around 200 participants will be expected to attend this conference. Scientists, Lecturer, Teacher, Policy Makers, Practitioners, NGOs, and Government (provincial and district) are invited to this conference to present their work on topics:
- Botany : taxonomy, structure and development, physiology and ethnobotany.
- Zoology : taxonomy, animal conservation, structure & development and reproduction.
- Ecology : ecological conservation, ecotourism, bioremediation, bioenergy and biocontrol.
- Environmental Health & Conservation : toxicology, epidemiology and medicinal anthropology.
- Conservation Education & Policy : environmental education, curriculum development, teaching technique and environmental law.