- Abstract Submission Deadline: 9 December 2017
- Accepted Abstract Announcement: 23 December 2017
- Early bird registration deadline: 2 October – 23 December 2017
- Conference date: 7 – 8 March 2018
- Full-text Manuscript Submission Deadline for Proceedings: 7 April 2018
- Provide a forum for scientists to share their knowledge related to green campus movement and global conservation.
- Exploring opportunities for international collaboration between scientists and professionals from a range of disciplines.
- Provide a forum for scientists and professionals to contribute to green campus movement and global conservation.
- As an initiation to improving qualification of biologist on green campus movement and global conservation, and equalization of institution quality (especially Biology Study Program) in Indonesia.
Prof. Shahbaz Khan (INDONESIA)*
Director of the UNESCO Regional Science Bureau for Asia and the Pasific
Prof. Marina Paolucci ( ITALY)*
University of Sannio
Dr. Ian Singleton, Ph.D (INDONESIA)
The Sumatran Orangutan Conservation Program (SOCP)
Prof. Kalaiselvi Senthil, M.Sc., Ph.D (INDIA)*
Avinashilingam Institute for HomeScience and Highereducation for Woman
Prof. Ya-Ching Shen, Ph.D (TAIWAN)*
National Taiwan University
Luchman Hakim, Ph.D (INDONESIA)*
University of Brawijaya
The conference will consist of some programs including Keynote speakers lecture, Workshops, Panel presentation, and Poster exhibition.
Participants of International Conference
Around 200 participants will be expected to attend this conference. Scientists, Lecturer, Teacher, Policy Makers, Practitioners, NGOs, and Government (provincial and district) are invited to this conference to present their work on topics:
- Botany : taxonomy, structure and development, physiology and ethnobotany.
- Zoology : taxonomy, animal conservation, structure & development and reproduction.
- Ecology : ecological conservation, ecotourism, bioremediation, bioenergy and biocontrol.
- Conservation Medicine : toxicology, epidemiology and anthropology.
- Conservation Education & Policy : environmental education, curriculum development, teaching technique and environmental law.